i found a piece of a broken poem
or was it a dream
of two small kids on a swing
of two teenage rebels
of two people feverishly in love
of honesty
of that look in your eye
i found it
someone carelessly tossed it away
i looked at it as if it were to say something
i spoke to it but it returned only silence.

Comments

Unknown said…
so many thoughts. so many words. yet, complete failure. U know i still hate. U know i cant forgive. When i write, i only write to u. When i think, i only think of u. When i talk, i speak of all but u. I gave u all and more. What good comes of it? I wallow in pain and hate. I lose my self-respect. I lose my faith. I question love.

Words are but words. Where were you when i fell? where were ur frnds when u stumbled? where was ur love?

the seams never met, hearts broke.

Popular posts from this blog

today

racism

i have learned