When I born, I Black, When I grow up, I Black, When I go in Sun, I Black, When I scared, I Black, When I sick, I Black And when I die, I still black. And you White fellow, When you born, you Pink When you grow up, you White, When you go in Sun, you Red, When you cold, you Blue When you scared, you Yellow When you sick, you Green And when you die, you Gray And still you calling me colored? well, i don't entirely agree with the thought. it can still be forgiven cos i believe a child has written it. i don't think an answer to discrimination can ever be retort and finding flaws in another. an eye for an eye makes the world blind and it is true was having a discussion the other day with Vicky. we had gone for a musical.there was a group of black people who were performing. incidentally, most of musicians, performers are all black people..and they are so good on the stage..i mean they are born entertainers...yet often we look at them with suspicion..with mistrust..they are one amongs...
Comments
Supriya